Feb. 17, 2021 —
The COVID-19 environment prevents pediatric dentists from visiting schools and to promote children's dental health. So as an alternative, the Defense Health Agency (DHA) is attempting to reach out to parents and guardians via Microsoft Teams to provide this valuable information.
You have two days and times to choose from:
- 6 p.m. Feb. 18: Conference line: 571-388-3904, Phone Conference ID: 145 713 909#. Presented by LCDR Katiana Cruet of the Navy's dental corps.
- 8 p.m. Feb. 25: Conference line: 571-388-3904, Phone Conference ID: 314 346 828#. Presented by Major Matthew Eusterman from the Army's dental program.
To watch either webinar live on Microsoft Teams, please request the private link by emailing Mr. Mark Footerman at email@example.com.
DHA also reminds parents about these "healthy smile tips":
- Brush your teeth twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste.
- Clean between your teeth daily.
- Eat a healthy diet that limits sugary beverages and snacks.
- See your dentist regularly for prevention and treatment of oral disease.
⦁ Find more health and wellness webinars, in the new MyCG app - just check out the app's calendar feature.
⦁ For questions, contact Mark Footerman at firstname.lastname@example.org