Join the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Centers of Excellence (COE) for a convergence of experts across academic, industry, and government to identify and discuss evolving homeland security challenges.
The Centers of Excellence (COE) Summit brings together researchers, DHS components, federal, state, and local stakeholders, as well as industry partners to discuss and develop cutting edge technology and tools to solve real-world challenges. The event will feature keynotes and interactive discussions with top leaders in homeland security, including:
- Alejandro Mayorkas, Secretary of the Department of Homeland Secretary
- Thomas J. Walters, Director, FLETC
- Nitin Natarajan, Deputy Director, CISA
- Rear Adm. Christopher J. Tomney (ret.), Director, Office of Operations Coordination, USCG
- Dr. Pritesh Gandhi, Chief Medical Officer, CWMD
- Nancy Nykamp, Intelligence and Analysis Assistant Administrator, TSA
- Wendy Walsh, Acting Chief Learning Officer, FEMA
- Dr. Gladys Brignoni, Chief Learning Officer, USCG
- Kimberly Hutchinson, Chief Learning Officer, TSA
- Clothilda Taylor, DHS Chief Learning and Engagement Officer; Executive Director, Strategic Learning, Development, and Engagement; Office of the Chief Human Capital Officer.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
- View the full agenda
- Register for the summit
- Each person must individually register to attend the summit. Each registrant receives password-protected, personalized access to their sessions and the COE Summit virtual event experience.
- To Save the Date and block time on your calendar, the main portion of the COE Summit will occur Wednesday, May 19, 2021 from 11 a.m. EDT to 5:30 p.m. EDT and Thursday, May 20, 2021 from 9 a.m. EDT to 4:00 p.m. EDT.
- Prior to the COE Summit, registrants will receive background tips and resources to maximize your COE Summit experience. An hour prior to each day’s opening keynote, there will be a platform overview session to help users acclimate to the COE Summit virtual event capabilities. In addition, the COE Summit team will offer on-demand support throughout the event to help attendees trouble shoot technical issues.
- There is NO cost to participate in the Virtual 2021 COE Summit.