The Research, Development, Test & Evaluation (RDT&E) and Innovation Program is asking you – all Coast Guard military, civilian, reserve, auxiliary and contract personnel – to submit ideas for potential research projects in their fiscal year 2023 research portfolio. The deadline to submit is August 16, 2021.
RDT&E wants to focus its energies on what will bring the most benefit to the Coast Guard. That’s where you come in. You know what frustrates you, slows you and challenges you as you go about your daily tasks. Maybe you’ve heard or thought of a process, system or gadget that could make things better. TELL RDT&E!
Submit ideas, challenges, gaps, or potential solutions to the “FY23 Research and Development Project Ideas” via CG_Ideas@Work. New users should set up an account with Ideas@Work to submit their idea.
To help guide submissions, several research topics are suggested for fiscal years 2023-2024:
- Grow advanced computing capabilities to maximize readiness.
- Develop mobile solutions to deliver mission excellence anytime, anywhere.
- Utilize autonomous systems to address the nation's complex maritime challenges.
- Strengthen resilience, safety, and security of Coast Guard systems and personnel to deliver mission excellence anytime, anywhere.
- Develop human machine teaming to maximize readiness.
- Maximize readiness today and tomorrow by enhancing C5I capabilities.
- Develop service solutions to climate change impacts.
While these are preferred topics of research, all ideas are welcomed and will be reviewed and considered on their merit.
The RDT&E program champions ideas that future-proof the workforce and optimize for today while continually innovating and adapting for tomorrow. Help the Coast Guard prepare for the mission environment and technology landscape yet to come.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.