Please join us to learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and get answers to your questions from DHS experts at the live virtual session: Wednesday, August 11, 2:00-3:00 p.m. EST.
The session will be held via Microsoft Teams; the link is available here on DHS Connect.
This session will address the benefits of getting vaccinated, plus common questions and misconceptions about COVID-19 vaccines, such as:
- How was the vaccine developed so rapidly?
- What is an Emergency Use Authorization?
- Is the vaccine dangerous?
- What are the side effects?
- How does the vaccine protect me and my family?
If you have not received your vaccine or have questions that you would like answered during the live sessions, please send them to the firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Vaccine Listening Session Question."
USCG COVID-19 website