R 271430Z JAN 22
FM COMCOGARD PSC WASHINGTON DC
SUBJ: CRITICAL FILL SOLICITATION - OFFICER IN CHARGE (OIC) - STA ST. LOUIS
A. Military Assignments and Authorized Absences, COMDTINST M1000.8A
1. PSC-EPM-2 is soliciting for candidates to fill the following position:
RANK UNIT LOCATION POSN NUMBER
BM1 STA ST. LOUIS ST. LOUIS, MO 00009688
2. Report date OOA 01 APR 2022.
3. Interested candidates shall submit a PCS E-Resume in Direct Access NLT COB 09 FEB 2022. A Direct Access command endorsement is required and shall include the very specific elements required in Chapter 1.C.6.I. of Ref (A).
4. As a reminder candidates should ensure their EI-PDR is complete and accurate (e.g. CG-4082, CG-3307s, awards, and academic transcripts). Members can request a copy of their official record by submitting a digitally signed e-mail request to HQS-SMB-CGPSC-MR-CustomerService@uscg.mil. Members are also encouraged to review their ESS in CGBI. The ESS provides a consolidated view of their information as it appears in Direct Access. This serves as a means for every Coast Guard member to review their personal data and to ensure the information in Direct Access is up to date and accurate.
5. Commands shall address any backfill requirements and specify a required reporting date. Commands should be advised that immediate backfills are not always available and requirements for one will be factored into candidate selection.
6. PSC-EPM-2 POC: BMCS C. R. Sanchez (202) 795-6585.
7. Released by: LT C. Collins (202) 795-6578.
8. Internet release authorized.