R 062157Z JAN 22
FM COMCOGARD PSC WASHINGTON DC
SUBJ: RESERVE COMMANDER OFF-SEASON ASSIGNMENT SOLICITATIONS
A. Reserve Policy Manual, COMDTINST M1001.28 (series)
1. Off-season assignment opportunities exist for the following vacancies:
RANK POSN UNIT POSN TITLE
CDR 00048920 SEC MOBILE CMD CADRE NF-SENIOR RESERVE OFFICER
CDR 00049184 CGRU JTRU US TRANSCOM DDE-DUTY
2. Interested Reserve Commanders, and Commanders (select), should submit an e-resume in Direct Access by COB 24 Jan 2022. Members applying should anticipate a report date of 01 Mar 2022, if selected. Requests for consideration shall include a command endorsement addressing backfill requirements and acceptability of a potential gap.
3. A subsequent e-resume submission for this solicitation in Direct Access will not impact any prior e-resume submitted for Reserve Assignment Year 2022.
4. These assignments are standard tour lengths as described in REF A.
5. Point of contact for Reserve Commander assignments is CDR Andrew Younkle, (202)795-6501, Andrew.R.Younkle@uscg.mil.
6. CAPT Michael W. Batchelder, Chief CG PSC-RPM, sends.
7. Internet release is authorized.