R 041931Z FEB 22
FM COMCOGARD PSC WASHINGTON DC
SUBJ: OFF-SEASON SOLICITATION FOR NUMEROUS O5 ASSIGNMENTS
1. The below AY22 CDR positions are being solicited for any O5 or O4 Active Duty, EAD, or officers eligible for Retired Recall:
a. CDR, Safe Homes Initiative Technical Support, Oakland, CA
b. CDR, DOL-43 Logistics Management Supverisor, Alameda, CA
c. CDR, C5ISC Eng Services Div Tech Assist Branch Ch, Portsmouth, VA
d. CDR, CGCC US Cyber Command DDE-JFHQ-DODIN Liaison, Fort Meade, MD
e. CDR, CG-791 DDE-DHS Cyber Policy, Washington, DC
f. CDR, CG-761, C5I Navy Requirements Manager, Washington, DC
g. CDR, CGC CHASE Commanding Officer, San Pedro, CA
h. CDR, DDE-CGLO 7th Fleet, Yokosuka, Japan
i. CDR, COMMANDANT, CG-6ES-Executive Assistant, Washington, DC
j. CDR, DDE-CGLO EMBASSY BOGOTA, COLOMBIA
2. Visit the AY22 Shopping List on the OPM-2 Portal page for details. Off-Season positions are highlighted in red and can be sorted by "OFF-SEASON" under the "Reason Shopped" category (column K).
3. Interested active duty, reserve, or retired officers should submit an e-resume by COB 18 FEB 22 and/or email the respective Detailer listed on the shopping list. Members applying should anticipate a report date of July 2022 if selected. Requests for consideration shall include a command endorsement addressing backfill requirements and acceptability of a potential gap.
4. Any members who are unable to access the shopping list via CG Portal should submit a help ticket to CGFIXIT. Units or Reserve Officers experiencing connectivity issues should request a copy for further dissemination by command cadre by contacting YN2 Jose Perez-Vera at Jose.A.Perez-Vera@uscg.mil.
5. Internet release is authorized.