The Coast Guard Reserve Health Readiness Program (RHRP) contract is transitioning from Optum Serve to QTC between March 1 to June 1. RHRP serves reservists and other members on the TRICARE Prime Remote plan to receive a range of medical services including:
- Periodic health assessments (PHAs)
- Annual dental readiness examinations
- Immunizations required for individual medical readiness (IMR)
- Blood work required for IMR
- Medical equipment assessment for IMR
- Occupational medical surveillance and evaluation program exams and lab work
- Deployment-related health assessments
- Separation/retirement physicals
Please note that any IMR services ordered before March 1 will be fulfilled by Optum Serve by May 15.
If you are not enrolled with a military treatment facility, you must contact your independent duty health services technician or clinic to request RHRP services.
To learn how to use the new QTC portal, please click here. General information about the new RHRP-3 program can be accessed here.