When changing station, manager or address, don’t forget to update your personal information.
You can now update your manager through the Pixel Dashboard; and personal information like name, address, unit name, job title, job location, and phone number at the ID Card Office Online.
“Anytime you go to a new unit or even get a new supervisor, you should update this information,” said Lt. Brent Law, Coast Guard Cyber Command.
To change managers:
- Open the Pixel Dashboard.
- Select CGFIXIT / Tech Help.
- Select Member Information. This will open a page that contains your User Information.
- Select Change Manager.
- Fill in new manager’s email information and select Verify Manager.
- Select Save Manager Change.
- Close the window.
Note: It may take several days for the change to show up in the Global Address List.
Update Personal Information
To update your personal information:
- Navigate to ID Card Online at ID Card Office Online (osd.mil).
- In the My Profile box, click Continue.
- Select CAC, and click Login. If prompted, select your certificate.
- On the Authentication screen, click Continue.
- Click the correct work tab (MIL, CIV or CTR). Note: Changes made on the Personal tab won’t reflect on your contact card.)
- Update the fields that have changed.
- Select Submit.
Note: It may take a few days for the changes to populate in the correct areas.
If you have a problem updating your information you should submit a CGFIXIT ticket.