R 191303Z JAN 22 ADD NEW** MID200000572833U
FM COMCOGARD PSC WASHINGTON DC
R 19 JAN 22
SUBJ: ENLISTED RESERVE ADVANCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT (ERAA) NO. 02-22
A. Enlistments, Accessions, Evaluations and Advancements Manual, COMDTINST
B. Reserve Policy Manual, COMDTINST M1001.28(series)
C. Coast Guard Weight and Body Fat Standards Program Manual, COMDTINST M1020.8(series)
1. The following members are eligible for advancement or change in rating to fill Selected Reserve vacancies 1 February 2022, provided the requirements of Art. 3.A of REF A and Art. 7.C of REF B are met.
2. Commanding Officers shall immediately notify those members eligible for advancement and take the appropriate administrative action.
Commanding Officers may withhold or cancel advancements of ineligible personnel IAW REF B and Art. 3.A.1 of REF C. When an advancement is withheld or cancelled, the Commanding Officer shall immediately notify Pay & Personnel Center (ADV) by email via AOIX at CMD-SMB-CG-PPC and info CMD-SMB-CG-PSC. Please note C2OIX does not transfer to AOIX.
3. Members may be advanced to the rating/paygrade indicated.
Rank Name DEPTID SPOID
BMCS John Lawton 000204 042191
BMCS Joshua Taitano 000629 042256
BMC Joshua Smith 038642 042311
BMC Christopher Porter 000408 042191
BMC Jennifer Stubblefield 043187 042822
BMC Joshua Jekielek 000212 042191
BMC James Miller 000190 042191
BM1 Sean Wagner 000015 042632
BM1 Garrett Brunello 000015 042632
BM1 Heidi Seger 000286 046604
BM1 Maksim Kogutov 000155 042599
BM1 Benjamin Fisher 000006 042822
BM1 Alec Waite 038611 045431
BM2 Kenji Hatch 000772 038079
BM2 Christian Dunn 038682 038079
BM2 Joshua Randall 000772 038079
BM2 Amy Hamilton 038662 042632
ITCM Brian Marek 038608 045431
IVCS Jeffrey Toland 000714 042822
MECS Timothy Hoagland 007985 042822
MECS Angela Netherton 007902 042311
MEC Autumn Majack 004657 042822
MEC Allen Karch 000314 006420
MEC Nathan Kinnaird 002817 010093
ME2 Justice Cook 002344 002667
MK2 Jacob Sousley 007102 038079
MK2 Sean Dose 038682 038079
MK2 Arturo Hernandez 000648 042632
MK2 Spencer Alvarez 007215 042632
MSTCM Joanne Cloud 042586 042599
MST2 Bradley Fischer 007608 046604
PACM Rachel Polish 038298 042599
YN2 Nickole Anthony 007299 042822
4. The rank order number for each individual identified for advancement in the ERAA is no longer indicated. The original rank order number may be found at the Pay and Personnel Center website: http://cgweb.ppc.uscg.mil/adv, but is subject to change. IAW REF D, EMPLIDs are not listed. This ERAA, to include unit designations will be available on PPC's website.
5. Commanding Officers shall ensure personnel advancing to pay grades E-7 thru E-9 obligate required service prior to advancement per Art. 3.A.21.c of REF A.
6. The Commanding Officer's recommendation for advancement (Ready) must be maintained for the period from recommendation to advancement. In addition, E-7, E-8, and E-9 candidates must not have an unsatisfactory conduct mark on an enlisted evaluation for 24 months prior to the terminal eligibility date. Personnel failing to maintain the CO's recommendation (Ready) for this period shall be invalidated from the Servicewide Exam in which they participated. Personnel who have been invalidated must be recommended and qualify again through a new SWE competition.
7. Upon approved advancement, members are authorized to change their RANK as it appears in the Global Address List (GAL) from the Self Service portal at https://EDMS.uscg.mil/SelfService. This can be done as a standard user without requiring admin-privileges, does not require a call to CGFIXIT, and does not require a CGFIXIT Ticket. See this self-help tech-tip for more information at
8. POCs for this message are CWO3 Juan C. Deliz, email: Juan.C.Deliz@uscg.mil, phone: 202-795-6506 or YNC Thomas Maldonado, email: Thomas.Maldonado@uscg.mil, phone: 202-795-6500
9. CAPT Michael W. Batchelder, Chief, Reserve Personnel Management Division, CG Personnel Service Center, sends.
10. Internet release authorized.