Reservists, are you interested in putting in some active duty time? There are a number openings that need immediate fill in support of the Parental Leave Program. All positions are in person requiring travel to the unit of assignment. If you are interested in any of the below, please view the full listing in Direct Access using the requisition number.
The following are immediate fills:
- Now until Dec. 3 - Station New Orleans; E4-E5; Direct Access Requisition # 10009867-10001. Duty cook rotation, prep work, admin assistance.
- Now until Feb. 11, 2023 - Base Alameda, California; E-6 – O4; Direct Access Requisition # 10010180-10001. Licensed physician assistant (PA).
- Now until Dec. 10 - Sector New York; chief warrant officer, will consider E7-E9; Direct Access Requisition # 10010250-10001. Servicing Personnel Office/Admin experience.
- Now until Jan. 6, 2023 - Sector Maryland-National Capital Region; E4-E6, operations specialist; Direct Access Requisition # 10009893-10001.
- Now until Jan. 7, 2023 - Command, Control, Communication, Computer, Cyber and Intelligence Service Center (C5ISC); O1-O3; Direct Access Requisition # 10010268-10001. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), contracting officers representative (COR), AGILE Cert, Scrum Master (CSM), technical writing.
- Now until Feb. 25, 2023 - Training Center Cape May, New Jersey; O3-O4; Direct Access Requisition# 10010092-10001. Preferred Operations Section Chief: CGCEN10.
- Preferred Competencies: Construction Contracts Management (CE-CCM), Facilities Engineering Public Works (CE-FEPW), Construction Management (CONMGT), Engineering Inspections (ENGINSP), Environmental Management (ENVRMGT)
The above jobs are currently open and looking for a candidate as soon as possible. If you are interested, please apply.
The following are available soon:
- Nov. 16 – March 16, 2023 – Sector Maryland-National Capital Region; chief warrant officer to 03; Direct Access Requisition # 10009950-10001; marine casualty investigator
- Nov. 20 – Feb. 18, 2023 – Coast Guard Recruiting Command (CGRC); O4-O6; Direct Access Requisition # 10010116-10001; leading inaugural officer recruiting corps / officer program branch. Liaises with Coast Guard’s Office of Diversity and Inclusion (CG-127). Manage scholarship funds.
- Dec. 4 – March 4, 2023 – Marine Safety Unit (MSU) Portland, Oregon; chief warrant officer to 04; Direct Access Requisition # 10010097-10001; marine casualty investigator (CVSFO).
- Dec. 23 – April 21, 2023 – Marine Safety Center, Washington, D.C.; O3-O4; Direct Access Requisition # 10010375-10001. OAP-16 Officer Code; port state control officer qualification.
- Jan. 2, 2023 – April 13, 2023 – Coast Guard Academy; E4-E5 yeoman; Direct Access Requisition # 10010370-10001.
- Jan. 15 – May 6, 2023 – Sector Lower Mississippi; 01-03, will consider E7-E9 and chief warrant officers; Direct Access Requisition #10010216-10001; emergency management specialist - Tier 1/2(CGOAR181/2.
- Feb. 5, 2023 – June 2, 2023 – Control , Communication, Computer, Cyber and Intelligence Service Center (C5ISC); O4-O5; Direct Access Requisition # 10010388-10001. All Microsoft Office software including MS Teams/Office 365.
- Feb. 6, 2023 – June 1, 2023 – Command, Control, Communication, Computer, Cyber and Intelligence Service Center (C5ISC); O3-O4; Direct Access Requisition # 10010388-10002. DHS Federal Acquisition Certification (FAC) Program and Project Managers (P/PM) Level II, Contracting Officers Representative (COR) Level 2.
- Feb. 26 – June 24, 2023 – Tactical Law Enforcement South, Miami; open to yeomen E4-E5; Direct Access Requisition # 10010101-10001.
- March 19, 2023 – July 21, 2023 – Station Golden Gate; E5-E7, boatswain's mate; Direct Access Requisition # 10010410-10001.
The Parental Leave Program is used to fill in for active duty members taking parental leave. You can find additional information in Direct Access under the Mobilization request number provided. Interested members should apply for this position as soon as possible using the Mobilization Resume hyperlink in Direct Access. If a start date has passed but the position is still showing open in Direct Access, it is still open for volunteers. If interested, please apply. A help guide and webinars with instructions on how to use Mobilization in Direct Access are located here.